If you’re looking to enhance your smile with dental veneers, American Biodental Center has the perfect cost-effective solution.
Moreover, our holistic approach to dental wellness lets us provide our patients integrated treatments that go beyond their oral health.
We can assume that you have so many questions on this matter, right?
- How much are veneers in Tijuana?
- Can I even find veneers in Tijuana?
- Should I get veneers in Tijuana?
- Is it risky getting Veneers in México? (of course not!)
So may we say to each of you, most gratefully, that our answer is a plain and simple YES.
Therefore, today we wanted to shed a light on dental veneers and how alternative dental care works at American Biodental Center.
First and Foremost: What are dental veneers?
Thin, custom-made shells or coverings, often crafted from porcelain or composite resin, make up dental veneers.
American Biodental Center uses biocompatible materials such as porcelain or ceramic.
Dental veneers provide:
- Exceptional durability
- Compatibility with your body.
They are designed to cover a tooth’s front surface, improving its appearance.
Its design can address a variety of cosmetic dental issues.
Veneers are a popular cosmetic dentistry option because they can create a dramatically enhanced smile with relatively minimal tooth reduction compared to other procedures.
Why would someone need dental veneers?
For instance, you must be wondering if the healthy dental alternatives that we promote are not only:
- And useful
But long-lasting and aesthetically satisfying.
Once again, the only answer available is YES.
Many reasons lead our patients to decide and bet on dental veneers created from scratch with biocompatible materials.
However, we listed (only for you) the most common reasons that lead patients to request dental veneers:
- Teeth with discoloration: Veneers can cover teeth that are severely stained or discolored and cannot be adequately improved with teeth whitening procedures.
- Worn Teeth: Veneers can restore the appearance of teeth that have been chipped, worn down, or have minor fractures.
- Misaligned or Irregularly Shaped Teeth: They can be used to make slightly crooked teeth appear straighter and correct the shape of teeth that are irregular or uneven.
- Gaps Between Teeth: Veneers can close small gaps or spaces between teeth.
- Cosmetic Enhancement: Yes, holistic cosmetic dentistry does exist. Some individuals simply opt for veneers to enhance the overall aesthetics of their smile, even if their teeth are healthy.
What is the process of getting dental veneers?
Of course, it was obvious that we were going to break down how we create holistic smiles and their further outcome.
However, it is important to note that you should make this decisions through:
- Clear and concise information
- Professional assessment
- Honest budget planning
Hence, we have broken down (we’ll do this as many times as we need to) the steps to get dental veneers:
1- Consultation: You’ll have an initial consultation with one of our biological dentists to discuss your goals and determine if veneers are a suitable option for you.
2- Preparation: To prepare the teeth for dental veneers, a small amount of enamel (the outer layer of the tooth) is usually removed.
In some cases, minimal or no enamel removal is necessary.
3- Impression: An impression of your teeth is taken, which is sent to our dental laboratory where the veneers will be custom-made to fit your teeth precisely.
4- Temporary Veneers: While your permanent veneers are being fabricated, temporary veneers may be placed on your teeth to protect them.
5- Bonding: Once the veneers are ready, your biological dentist will bond them to your teeth using a special adhesive.
Our team of professional experts will make final adjustments to ensure a proper fit and appearance.
6- Polishing: After the veneers are securely in place, they are polished to achieve a natural and appealing look.
Can I get dental veneers in Tijuana?
Without a doubt, we know you have been looking around any of the following questions:
- How much do veneers cost in Tijuana
- How much are veneers in Tijuana Mexico
- Where can I find an affordable holistic dentist
- Biological dentist in Tijuana Mexico
Needless to say, these are completely valid and key questions to answer.
Once again and without further ado, our answer is an exciting and encouraging YES.
In addition, dental veneers have become a specialty of American Biodental Center, especially for Americans coming south of the border.
Unlike traditional veneers that may contain metal or other potentially harmful substances, our holistic approach ensures that only safe and biocompatible materials are used.
As a result, we take pride in offering high quality holistic dental health, which leads to functional smiles and renewed confidence.
Our commitment to holistic oral care makes us follow the use of biocompatible materials for all the treatments offered at American Biodental Center, such as:
- Metal-free crowns
- Safe metal amalgam removal
- Metal-free fillings
- Inlays and onlays
- Holistic extractions
- Holistic cosmetic dentistry
- And last but not least, veneers, among many others.
Our experienced team of biological dental professionals will work with you to design a personalized treatment plan that meets your unique needs and goals.
Make no mistake: With our dental veneers, you can achieve a confident and radiant smile that you’ll be proud to show off.
Our biological holistic dentists tailor a precise and custom design for all veneers, standing out the natural beauty of your teeth while considering your facial features and individual preferences.
It is the sum of:
- More than 20 years of proven experience in holistic dentistry.
- Affordable pricing.
- Quality and exceptional service.
- Use of biocompatible materials.
- State-of-the-art equipment.
That makes American Biodental Center in Tijuana your best option for dental veneers and holistic dental services!
Above all, our dental veneers offer quality and durability.
With our holistic dental services in Tijuana, you can save up to 65% compared to the expensive options available in the US.
By choosing holistic veneers at American Biodental Center, you can enjoy a stunning, symmetrical smile while maintaining the harmony of your body.
If you want more information, please contact us at:
📞Toll-free U.S 1 (877) 207 0824
Also, take a glimpse at our social media!