Below is our office Mercury Removal Protocol.
- Eye protection from debris and liquid splatter.
- Latex-Free dental dam to guard mucosa from direct contact with mercury.
- Copious amounts of water and high volume suction.
- Room air purifier.
- Rita Meter to measure the electrical current of the filling, Oxigen trough nasal canula , Vitamin C by I.V. , Vacum to mitigate mercury exposure, Charcoal pills to prevent patients from absorbing non-suctioned off and potentially toxic mercury from mercury amalgam particles when drilling out., Protective gowns and coverings, Amalgam fillings removed in chunks
*Amalgam is a mixture of metals, consisting of liquid (elemental) mercury and a powder alloy composed of silver, tin and copper.
Safe And Effective Amalgam / Mercury Removal
At American Bio Dental we are proud to offer years of experience in safe mercury removal procedures and a staff which is unparalleled in the placement of metal-free restorations. Many patients from US and Canada seek out care in our office because they are experiencing the harmful side effects of mercury poisoning via amalgam fillings. It is amazing for those of us on staff to hear and see the difference that mercury removal makes. Many people experience an increase in energy and overall health once their treatment is complete.
We request that you be seen for a comprehensive cleaning, exam and x-rays with our trained staff so we may create a treatment plan unique to your needs.
When removing mercury (amalgam) fillings, we use a latex-free dental-dam to eliminate harful exposure to the mucose and digestive tract. The doctor removes the old mercury fillings by sectioning them with a dental handpiece with copious water and high volume suction. The doctor then removes all decay (which is nearly always present under amalgam fillings), and the tooth is then ready to be filled with composite resin.
The Huggings Protocol
American Bio Dental is an alliance member of the Huggins Protocol, an integrated system that incorporates multiple safety factors to enhance immune recovery.
Huggins applied healing is devoted to providing education and alternatives to dental materials and practices that may be connected to a variety of health issues.
It has indeed been proven that many of our chronic health problems have been caused by damage from dental fillings (mercury based fillings), root canals, diet and environmental toxins. The damage from these toxins has a tendency to push our immune systems over the edge.
Many metals are released directly into the mouth from the fillings and are immediately absorbed into the cheeks, under the tongue and into your blood stream, we recommend the removal of these metals. These metals include mercury, nickel, aluminum, zinc, beryllium, etc. The higher the electrical currents on the filling or appliance, the faster the metals are being released into the body. Tests have proven that when these highly negative charged fillings are removed, it shows improvements in symptoms and blood chemistry.
Intravenous VIT C
We provide intravenous Vitamin C for patients during dental revision procedures. Because Vitamin C increases the action of the cell membrane, which encourages each cell to selectively bring in what it requires, and push out the manufactured proteins and waste products. This increases efficiency of cellular metabolism. Vitamin C is one of the better chemicals our body can utilize to detoxify materials from dead and root canal teeth. Taking the Vit C intravenously is very important. If you take Vit C by orally, the day of dental revision, the effects of the anesthetic will be reduced dramatically and you could feel pain. Local anesthetic will wear off in 5 to 10 minutes and you may no longer be numb. However, you can take 25 to 50 grams of Vit C intravenously, and it has no effect on the anesthetic.
We look forward to helping you achieve your optimal dental health and overall well-being. Please feel free to contact us today with any questions you may have!